Bodum ePEBO (.5 liters)
Use 30 grams of ground coffee (medium/coarse grind) and .5 liters of water. Brew time is roughly 4 minutes.
If using the Kruve Coffee Sifter, we recommend using the 500 micron and 1100 micron sieves (the larger being on the top tier). Sift the grounds for 45 seconds. Use only the top two tiers of the sifter and discard the bottom. Remember, this will cause you to lose some weight in your grounds, so be sure to start out grinding a few grams extra. Your final weight you still want to be 30 grams.
- Open the jug lid and fill the jug with the desired volume of cold water (.5 liters) and place it on it’s base.
- Secure the filter to the funnel by pulling the filter chain through the glass tube and fasten the metal hook onto the tube end.
- Place the funnel in the jug (make sure it has a complete seal).
- Add the required amount of ground coffee (30 grams) to the funnel.
- Place the lid on top of the funnel.
- Press the ON/OFF button.
- The water will rise through the funnel. Ensure all of the grounds are completely saturated by giving it a gentle stir with the provided spoon.
- Replace the lid.
- The ePEBO will automatically turn off, and the brewed coffee will flow back into the jug.
- Remove the funnel and pull on the filter chain to release the hook from the glass tube.
- Place the funnel on the upside down funnel lid.
- Enjoy your coffee!
When cleaning the Vacuum Coffee Maker, never use any chemicals, steel wool, or abrasive cleanings. Wash the jug under warm, clear, running water. Scrub the inside of the jug with a soaped kitchen brush. Rinse well. Never immerse the jug in water. Remember – this is an electrical appliance.
Clean the Vacuum Coffee Maker after every use. The following parts are dishwasher safe: Funnel lid, funnel, filter, funnel gasket, measuring spoon, stirring spoon.