- Fold Hario v60 filter into a cone shape.
- Place the filter into the dripper.
- Pre-wet the filter with pre-heated 205 degrees Fahrenheit water and allow all water to drain out of the dripper.
- Spoon in 21g of finely ground coffee into the filter.
- Pour 205 degree Fahrenheit water to cover the grinds and allow to bloom for 15 seconds.
- Every 10-15 seconds, steadily pour the water in a circular motion so that (if using a scale) the weight reaches 360g.
- Once you’ve reached about 3 minutes’ time of brewing, remove the dripper from above the kettle and discard the filter with the grinds.
- Pour the coffee into your desired cup/mug and enjoy!