Coffee Gator French Press (1 Liter)
Use 75 grams of coffee (medium/coarse grind) and 1 liter of water heated to boiling (212 degrees Fahrenheit).
If using the Kruve Coffee Sifter, we recommend using the 600 micron and 1200 micron sieves (the larger being on the top tier). Sift the grounds for 45 seconds. Use only the top two tiers of the sifter and discard the bottom. Remember, this will cause you to lose some weight in your grounds, so be sure to start out grinding a few grams extra. Your final weight you still want to be 75 grams.
- Add 75 grams of coffee to the french press.
- Pour in 1 liter of boiling water to the MAX line.
- Place the filter on top of the french press. Do not plunge.
- Allow to brew for 4 minutes.
- Remove the filter and scoop off the foam from the top of the coffee mixture.
- Replace the filter and allow to brew for another 5 minutes.
- Slowly plunge the filter all of the way down.
- Pour the coffee into your desired cup/mug and enjoy!